Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday 7-17-09 Rainy & Yucky~


Well, I am home now my daughter brought me home and have left. The Judge Dimissed her case the police man was there that give her the ticket. He told his side and she told hers, So He said case is Dismissed.. P.T.L. She was one of the few that was done within a half hr.So we went and had some breakfast, then back to her Place for a little bit.Have a Great birdy Night...... P.S. This is a little baby Frog she found at our house when she was helping her dad outside.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a load off i'm sure for your daughter. I've never had to deal with contesting a ticket thank goodness. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,my name is Shelley. I came across your weight loss blog and just wanted to comment. I can relate on the weight problem. I am very over weight and trying very hard to make myself a more healthy person. I have had a weight problem my whole life and it's been a constant battle for me.I suffer daily with chronic pain. With God's help I am planing to change my lifestyle by learning to eat better and to be as active as possible. I practice living one day at a time and trusting the Lord to lead me in his path.
    Please,feel free to visit my blog if you like.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete