Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It is Cold for It Being Spring--37


Well, It is almost noon, so I can't say Good Morning, My Daughter Just left, I got to see her for a little bit, I wish it could of been more But she had a personal errand to run, I know her time is Precious, So when she picks time to spent with me It makes me feel Very Special, and she treats me like I'm a queen. I am so glad Debi that you are going to spend time with Shawna their is no bond like a Mother & Daughter. I know the feeling when they live far away from you, I have experinced it first hand, so I feel for you..I need to get busy and try to get a few things done around here, I wish it was not so hard to get around..Tawnya had her new Camera so she got to goof around a little bit on my table setting, slo here is a pic. Love to all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment