Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thursday, First Day of The New Year~ 2009


Happy New Year to all the people that I Love, I Pray you will have a Blessed, Healthy New year!We Went to church Wednesday night, there was alot more of a turn out than everyone thought, then went to some Friends house to bring in the New year, which @ the time Ron was doing Boxing on the Wii, while evryone else was kissing each other and wishing each other a Happy New Year, I said to him your in Trouble and he said Why? and I told him, So He came over and give me a Kiss. Tawnya was there which made it a lot nicer, We left around 12:30, Ron stayed and P Hill and MaryJo brought Ron home as he wanted to stay longer We came over in Tawnya's car,(Our Van is still not fixed) she spent the night. We started working on the Packing, well I should say Tawnya did, She got rid of a lot of stuff, I would of not of Threw away (LoL). She left for home around 7pm Her cats needed checking on. Scott is on the road. Ron Also tore up the rug in Mike's room as that Rug Was pretty bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment