Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Frigid Day-63 Days til Spring :o)

Today is my Son Mike's B-day He is 41, We had a lot of Snow when he was born, In fact it was a snow storm, and my water broke around 7:30 Ron had already left for work. his Folks was in Fla. and day kids getting ready for School, I remember like it was yesterday, Tom was in there hall(we were staying with them, til we found a house) and that is where it all went. Tom Called Mr. Gray and he took me into Lapeer Hospital, Well, 36 hrs. Later Mike was Born around 10:41p.m. I had him Breach. Maybe that is why he acts the way he does, He started out on the wrong foot. LoL. But all the Heartache he gives me,Thru it all He still is My Precious Son, that I love with all my heart.. I have had a lot of Heartaches thru the years, But I Never give up on Praying for him.. My Due date was Feb. 2 He weighed 5 lbs. 7 Ozs. We are suppose to Take Mike & April to Empire Wok For his B-day @ Noon....... Mike needs lots of Prayers, He drinks everyday (Breaks My Heart), Not to mention his smoking.... Well on that note I need to start getting ready it is going on 11am Have a Great Day Everyone..

1 comment:

  1. Prеtty nice poѕt. I juѕt stumbled upon
    yοuг wеblοg and wanted to ѕaу thаt ӏ've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing
    to уour rss feed and I hоpe you wгite again very soon!


    My wеblоg; bucket trucks
    My site :: bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete