Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday 12-30-08 More Snow Later Tonight

I guess, I should not date my stuff for the next day when I am not finished from the day before, Anyway, We went over to Phill's and MaryJo for supper last night, We had pizza played some Wii bolwing and watched a movie that I kept falling asleep on, I was so tired, I could not stay awake, But I won't say who else couldn;t stay awake either.. We got home around Midnight.So for a change it is very early in the morning,Still dark out I got up @6:30 am which is early for me, but I like it that way, when I do it.. 2 days left of the yr. Wow, does not seem possible. Tawnya has been coming over on her days off which is on Tuesdays, But last night she told me she didn't think was coming( I was looking forward to that,she proabably wasn't LOL) She has been helping get rid of things that I don't need but don't want to, I know in the end I will be happier, I hate being such a Pak Rat.Have a good day everyone will try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment