Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12-31-08(Wed) Last Day Of The Year~~

Well, it is the last day of the year, wow where did time go, Getting older in life and time is passing by so fast you can't stop and smell the Coffee, or the Roses. But I sure do appricate my life and Thank God for my every Breath. Tonight is the evening service at church, then we are suppose to go over to friends house and Take My Wii, Tawnya is suppose to come after work, We are looking forward to seeing her, and go to the party with us.. There is suppose to be around 20 there and they don't have a Big house, Were suppose to take turns playing Wii, this ought to be interesting. Ron and I packed somemore in the Living room, We are hoping to move in a house by middle of Jan. or sometime then...We did get our Snow,a couple of inches... they were saying yesterday, and yes everyday is closer to spring(79,days) Wow can't wait... I like Snow til Christmas, then it can go away and get warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment