Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Some more thoughts of my day 12-23-08 Tuesday~

Well, I did not, get to get my perm, I did get to talk to Tawnya,She said on her way home from work, She said it was really bad out, she could not go over 10 miles a hr. She has to work til 5:30 or whatever.Tawnya and I did get to go to Big lots yesterday, they had 50% off Christmas stuff, There was 2 (one for Tawnya and 1 for me.) 2 prelit PINK Trees. So we each got one, I put mine on table tonight and when I lit it up it was so Pretty, I have not lights with No tree, But I am sure enjoying it.... I have Pink picute in back of it that goes real well with it. Ron is out Christmas Shopping using the Church Van (Pastor told him he could use it), I wanted to go in the worst way, but just hated the thought of getting outside in the cold, plus I have a hard time getting in the Van, it is so high up and stuff. and still had My Mirgraine. I know I will be sorry come Christmas, there was some things I needed and wanted to get...Have a Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment