Friday, January 28, 2011

Jan.28th 2011 51 days til Spring- Can't Wait :0)


hello, this blog is so hard to keep up, I use to look forward to writing things, but now I really have to try and think what to write. I have had a lot of ups and downs this year. Sometimes when your in a Pit it is so hard Climbing out.... It is easy to tell someone how to, but to really do it yourself is Different. I also have been spending alot of time indoors don't hardly go anywhere, But sure want to change that this spring, I really want to enjoy God's beauty inside and outside. I am really looking forward to Spring, I know we have along way to go, But everyday is closer to Spring.. We are Suppose to get 1-4" of Snow by morning, it is suppose to start tonight.
I love looking at all the beautiful Blogs that our on the web. there is really some goodies, Well just trying to get back in the loop of things. Have a Great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment