Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22-2011 38 outside


Dreary Even though Spring is here.I am trying to get back to blogging, but as I see by my last blog,it has been along time, I am not even Journaling I use to be faithful in that, I can't seen to get started and when I do, I don't keep it up.If things don't change we are suppose to get a Snow storm. I have seen a few Robins, I am sure they wish they would of waited a little while longer to get here.lol I don't go many places anymore since we have moved. My daughter lives in Capac now and works In Port Huron, so I don't see her i like I use to. I miss that alot. But I have not been going to Church in awhile as I have a lot of Health issues But, I did make it this pass Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. nice post thanks for sharing looking for to visit more...blessings

    ReplyDelete