Sunday, March 14, 2010

6 Days Til Spring!! March 14-2010


Hi My pink Bloggers,
It sure is a dreary day out, but this is the day that the Lord hath made, we shall be glad and rejoice in it... I am sure trying, I woke up with a Migraine and did not go to church. The new meds they gave just take the edge off then when it wears off, it is worst, I am trying to eat better, Cause I think it is Food related MSG and all the other garbage that is in food. It is so hard these days, as their is so much Junk in everything.. Right now I am graving something sweet so bad and there is nothing here. We went out Sat. in the Rain to Port Huron To look at some Pots & Pans. We ended up at Kohls and got a Pan set, I also got a Stainless Steel Water Bottle not much to pick from But Was 50% 0ff, So we got our Daughter one too, sure wish there was a light pink one, But will do for now, and the price was right...

No comments:

Post a Comment