Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday 6-30-09 Sun is getting Ready to peek out~ 61out


Hello to all my bloggers-This is a Sunset Tawnya and I saw on our way home last Wednesday,So Pretty
I know it has been awhile since I have posted, Not a whole lot of new things going on, I do not know where June went, it went by so fast,but everyone has been saying that. It won't be long and we will be in Fall, If it keeps going this fast.Our weather has had a little change too,only high today 63 but, by weekend it is suppose to be in 80's again. there sure has been alot of people dying, makes ya feel so bad & sad.I thank God for all he has been doing for me, and also for his unconditonal Love for me, I know I have failed him many a times..Well, have a Pink Day~

2 comments:

  1. It does seem the older I get the quicker my times seems to run away. I never have enough hands, enough hours or enough still time to do what needs done. I've simply slowed down and learned to take each day as it comes. Your picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy day to you too ;)
    Love the photo, very pretty.
    ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete