Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday June 19th 2009-2 Days Before Summer~


Hi My Pink Friends~
I hope everyone is doing o.k.., We are on Our Reuion Vacation, it took almost 11 hrs. of driving time, But we stopped for Gas 2x then we stoped and ate, then we got in a Traffic Jam a couple of times, Then it was raining so hard we actually had to stop you could not see a thing. So we left like 4 in morning and got here at the Hotel around 4:30 in the afternoon. Our Daughter was suppose to come with us but she got in a car accident 2 days before We were suppose to leave. So that changed everything for her. Her Dad and I was so looking forward to her coming with us, Plus her 2 cousins she grew up with are here,Plus we wanted to Brag on her, and for her to meet on her side Family. The Motel we are in Kinda of is not ok, But do love the view of the Mountians out our window, I know Tawnya would of loved that too. No Kleenexs, No Shampoo for your hair, only 2 towels, If u want to take a shower and one for your hair,then what is my Hubby suppose to use, so I did not use one for my hair, That is just of few of the things.. Well I have been called on my cell phone, to go meet some more people

1 comment:

  1. Somehow came across your blog as Ive been blog hopping :) Thought Id say Hi :)
    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete